Friday, January 30, 2009

Dear Jennings
I have moved from home to home of the Angels to home to another orphanage. I feel lost sad and lonely. I saw my family and was happy to but my mother got sick again so we had gotten split up once again. When I got to the orphanage the new sister... Sister Barbara she was so mean and terrifying.

I met new friends but I had one specific friend and his name is Steve. He's a part timer just like me. His father beat him and promised him he won't hit him any more but he does. That is a main reason why Steve is here and is sad because of. I feel terrible for him but what can I do.
I feel lost because I miss Mark and I feel bad that I had to leave him. Kids want to see the outside world even Mark. To me if anyone was living my life they would feel hurt, especially with out your one and only mother.

No comments: