Monday, March 30, 2009

The Literacy Games

The games were fun my partner was Desire Ramos he and I were tied twice but the last time he beat me!!! But that is okay I still love him. The games tested my skills and it made me feel smart.

The figurative language game that I enjoyed the most was the figurative language games. I enjoyed it because it was fun and the dog was cute the sound effects made you really happy to know that you were winning. In order to win I had to know the difference between a simile a metaphor, Onomatopoeia and Al iteration and Personification. My score was always 100%. I played against Desire Ramos In order to play this game you have to go to this link figurative language game. and down load it.


Another figurative language game that I played was create a metaphor! . I felt that this game was a little boring and it was being a cheater and bit. In order to win I had to drag words and make it into a metaphor.
My Score was 100%. . My partner's score was 100%. In order to play this game you have to go to this link create a metaphor!


The figurative language game that I liked the least was Simile Quiz . I felt that this game was boring because it was a quiz I don't like to take quiz.
In order to win this game I had to put in the right thing like what is comparing what to what like that. My score was 100% . My partner's score was 100%. In order to win this game I had to get all of the questions right. If you would like to play this game go to Simile Quiz .

No comments: