Monday, February 23, 2009

My Vaction

On My vaction I thought I would be borad but it was fine at first until things began to happen I kida went nuts I think. Friday: Yea Vaction times I thought as I came out from school, after all these boring days in school but then again it was not so boring. At first I was afriad to leave because I thought about the math test but it was not so much to worry about unless I don't work hard enough. Anyway I went home and chilled with my dad for a couple of minutes then I began to mess with my 2 year old baby brother he was not fun to play with any more because he bagan to watch blues clues. I got boared so I went in my bed room and began to play drums on a book I did not want to read it so I played drums on it just because I love to drum and rap music I love music.

Later that same day I went on the computer to listen to some rapping music written by Mr.Cheeks I love to rap so I get some tips off of his song lights camera action. After I wrote my rap I read it aloud to my mother as she sat in the coach she was tired she just came from work. I goes like this

Who's dat jumping out the sky M.A.I Marijo here we go bring the mask out the girls the black out the boys just pass out better tap out of the top rope as she hit the floor mama is in kitchen making cookie dough what you gonna do when your on your back feeling a body slam all day and yu wack your like what the heck can't you that this girl loves the WWE when you in the face of man mystery flippin' and spinnin' and doing it fast you can't remove the secret mask Who's dat jumping out the sky M.A.I Marijo here we go bring the mask out the girls the black out the boys just pass out better tap out Who's dat jumping out the sky M.A.I Marijo here we go bring the mask out the girls the black out the boys just pass out better tap out Mrs.Mysterious is serious and she gets furious and delirious and everybodys curious you want to know where she is from who is she know not a bam thing she gets busy everyone knows her as crazy meme and it don't matter if you in your house or trapped in a cage what she looks like you all dying to see but guess what look like the winner is me C'mon Who's dat jumping out the sky M.A.I Marijo here we go bring the mask out the girls the black out the boys just pass out better tap out Who's dat jumping out the sky M.A.I Marijo here we go bring the mask out the girls the black out the boys just pass out better tap out oh


Later that day after my crazy rap I decided to watch my favorite Jamaican dvd all day and perform for my mothers friends that was comming over they would be coming back valentines day to so no body misses any thing. The DVD was all about music and a little bit of Jamaican history it is called heart land reggae. Only one friend came over that friday then another they were disrupting my alone play time in the living room I was mad yea but that was not going to stop me from using a book as a guitar in frount of the tv and dancing. My mother found me to be a very energetic child and a young star.

Valentines day: All I did was play music it was cool reggae and lets not forget my favorite song written by Dream Rock'n that thang love it. It was fun I watch the same DVD and left without a word people applaused me I was a little upset because when I am home I do things that is funny to other people but is normal to my family. My mother went out to party which left me and my dad with my brothers and sisters in the house my dad was in the living room and my big sister Jamela and I went to go watch the movie "SHOTTA" it is an Jamaican movie with Bob Marley's son Kymani Marley. That was so much fun I fell asleep.

After Valentines day: I did the same thing for the rest of the days watch Heart land reggae and make blue berries muffin and bake cake my parents loved it so did I, I love to bake just not cookies. I had fun and thats my weekened.

No comments: