1. What article did you choose? The article I picked article 24
2. What does this article say in your own words?
- Everyone has the right to rest and leisure, including reasonable limitation of working hours and periodic holidays with pay.
3. What rights are described in this article?
4. Why do you find this article important? I find it important because to me it is making things seem like we have an equal share or rights and to me this is how I can speak my mind and tell how I feel.
5. In what ways do you think this right could be broken? I think rights can be broken by people not having an equal share of it.
6. Create a situation in which the right in this article is broken. How could someone not follow this right? What would happen to act against someone's human right? Describe how the people might feel.
No one has no equal rights everyone people is put down for what they believe and causes peer preasure is that what you call human rights.